Vanilla Conquer is a port of Command & Conquer (a.k.a. Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn or simply C&C/C&C1) for Amiga's equipped with Apollo/Vampire V4 PiStorm/Emu-68 accelerators.
It is a 1995 real-time strategy video game produced by Westwood Studios for MS-DOS and released internationally by Virgin Interactive. It was the first of twelve games to date to be released under the title Command & Conquer; six subsequent titles having since continued the story set as sequels with one acting as a prequel, along with the production of several spin-off games. Met with universal acclaim by consumers and critics, Command & Conquer was released for seven separate platforms along with becoming the initiator of the Command & Conquer franchise, and today generally is considered as the title which originally defined and popularized the modern real-time strategy genre.
Based on sources from https://github.com/TheAssemblyArmada/Vanilla-Conquer
Which are based on original source code released by Electronic Arts in 2020
The game was released as freeware in 2007 by Electronic Arts.
- Optimized rendering speed twice on non vampire machines
- Enabled custom in game cursors!
- Added CovertOps Missions Expansion pack support
- Adds 15 new missions + 7 music tracks
- Fixed radar map display
- Fixed few enforcer hits
- Fixed Ion Cannon recharge time (was 0)
- Added ability to show FPS under F5
- Added ability to enable/disable frame limiter under F4
- Replaced Riva with FroggerNG
- Changed riva.txt to player.ini
- Added an alternate icon by P.Cotter
- Avoid black screen on v4 in the menu
- Fixed movies playback on v4 (Unit 0 in AHI needs 2 channels)
In case any problems with Riva, possible alternative is FroggerNG.
To use it copy:
FroggerNG.68k FS AUTOSTART AUTOEXIT FREQDIV=1
to Riva.txt (name will be changed later to player.ini)
and copy frog.library, directaudio.library and codecs_68k folder to LIBS:.
Big update, you need to re-download VanillaConquer.7z
- Fixed NOD missions
- Fixed movies playback by converting them to mpeg1 (not on v4 atm)
- Replaced Speech.mix with one adding "Repairing" speech in Repair Bay
- Fixed memory trash with damaged buildings
- Fixed repairing of vehicles on Repair Bay
- Fixed : music wouldn't stop in some cases on v4
- Fixed flying vehicles
- Fixed rockets, turrets and other bullets
- Fixed music playback bug
- Fixed: If we played Commando, after saving, he was a normal soldier
- Disabled debug
- Audio is now working also on non-v4 cards
- Optimize audio code for Apollo V4 series cards
- Fixed saving code
- Optimized rendering
- Bug fixes
Support me on Patreon
My web sites